Review of the Subway 6-inch Sub

Subway Sandwiches are one of the quickest and easiest ways to get a semi-nutritious meal in a short period of time. Since they are so convenient, my family enjoys going there since there is something everyone will like. My order there is a six inch sub on Italian bread, with ham and American cheese, topped with lettuce and Italian dressing. My sandwich order is pretty basic, but they have so many combinations you could make whatever your heart desires. For sides I usually get a bag of chips and one chocolate chip cookie for a good treat. Normally I don't like sub sandwiches, but for some reason I love subway's. The sandwich is both tasty and filling since you get to decide what is on it. This aspect of choosing your own ingredients is great for me since I am a picky eater, making it simple for my family and I. Therefore, if you are ever in a hurry and need to re-fuel, might I suggest stopping at Subway to get any sandwich of your choice!

Link to Subway's Menu:
https://www.subway.com/en-US/MenuNutrition/Menu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Need for Healthy Food to be More Convenient!

Bad Ingredients Don't Only Affect Us...They Affect Our Pets Too!