Cinnamon Rolls...The Best Unhealthy Food There Is!

On days that you want to treat yourself, might I suggest getting a cinnamon roll! They are a delicious pastry which is made from a "doughnut like" dough lined with cinnamon and topped with a cream cheese icing. They are delicious no matter what, but are best served fresh and with warmed, melted icing. You can also get a good size cinnamon roll for just a dollar! I've seen some bakeries sell rolls the size of your hand for just fifty cents, so you know it is definitely a good deal. Many chain restaurants sell cinnamon rolls, but personally I believe they are the best when purchased from bakeries. Cinnamon rolls are so delicious that even though I am dairy intolerant I sacrifice my comfort just to enjoy these delicious delicacies. Therefore, if you are ever craving something sweet, go to your nearest Cinnabon or bakery to get a pipping hot, delicious cinnamon roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Subway 6-inch Sub

The Need for Healthy Food to be More Convenient!

Bad Ingredients Don't Only Affect Us...They Affect Our Pets Too!