The Need For Advances in Gluten Free and Dairy Free Foods!

One topic you don't hear a lot about is how truly terrible dairy and gluten food really is... Yes, there are options out there, but the taste is definitely sub par. This topic hits home for me because I am both Dairy and Gluten Intolerant, meaning if I eat any of these foods I get severely sick, therefore these options would be great for me in theory. The downside is I am also an extremely picky eater which doesn't help because these allergen free foods taste awful! First off there are very few places that carry these types of products. These stores include, Whole Foods and Fresh Thymes...that's it, but no restaurants carry these products which makes it extremely hard to figure out what to eat day to day, especially when I go out to eat with my friends and have to act fine despite consuming things that make me sick. Most days I have to just accept the fact that I am going to get sick because there are no other options for me out there. Until the day where these foods are both delicious and plentiful people who share my struggle will continue to struggle.

Side Note: So many people in this world are affected by these disorders so why haven't scientist and other food workers worked together to advance food products for these people?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Subway 6-inch Sub

The Need for Healthy Food to be More Convenient!

Bad Ingredients Don't Only Affect Us...They Affect Our Pets Too!