A Recipe For Unskilled Bakers!

As I have gotten older I have realized that I am definitely not a talented cook. Therefore, easy recipes are essential for me. One recipe I recently made was a Betty Crocker recipe for Milk Chocolate Brownies. The recipe calls for...
- Preheating the oven to 350 degrees
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
-3 tbs of water
Place all of the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix thoroughly, then place into a 9X13 size greased baking pan. Next, place the brownies into the oven and let bake for 24-26 minutes. Finally, take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool down for about five minutes. And that's it! Now you have delicious brownies that are so easy to make.

(The link to the Brownie Mix mentioned in this post)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Subway 6-inch Sub

The Need for Healthy Food to be More Convenient!

Bad Ingredients Don't Only Affect Us...They Affect Our Pets Too!