A Small Town Pizza Place Guaranteed to Incite Joy Along With Great Pizza!

This past Sunday, my dad and I took our quarterly trip up to Hocking Hills located here in Ohio. Hocking hills has been my favorite place to go ever since I was eight, therefore, we go up every time the seasons change to admire the beauty of nature. Since I am a frequent visitor there, I have tried all of the local restaurants, however this time there was a new one I had never seen. The restaurant is called Captain Ron's Pirate Pizza, and is located between Lake Logan and Old man's cave. The restaurant is perfectly located, since there aren't any food stops between the hiking attractions. When we drove up to the "home" like restaurant, we noticed they had decorated for Halloween including, color changing lights and skeleton decorations, which were synced to Halloween styled music. When you enter the restaurant, it is very clean and is well stocked, not to mention their menu is impressive. They have everything you could want, including, pizza, hot dogs, burgers, nachos, ice cream, brownies and many other delicious, family friendly foods. They also have racks of chips and different drink options you can choose from, in other words there are a lot of choices available. After glancing over the menu my dad and I decided to order a large pepperoni pizza and two drinks. It took about 15 minutes until the pizza was ready, then one of the staff brought it to our table. The pizza looked amazing, and tasted amazing as well. It was both crispy and fresh right off the oven which sadly, most pizzas near me lack. Usually, I don't really enjoy chain restaurant pizza, and this restaurant showed me why. Their fresh ingredients, delicious recipe and great environment gave me a new love for pizza and a new favorite place to enjoy it out. Therefore, if you are ever visiting Hocking Hills located in Logan, Ohio, you have to stop by and dine at this restaurant.

The address/website of the restaurant mentioned in this post.
https://www.captronspiratepizza.com
Address: 16757 OH-664 S, Logan, OH 43138 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Subway 6-inch Sub

The Need for Healthy Food to be More Convenient!

Bad Ingredients Don't Only Affect Us...They Affect Our Pets Too!